About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Buena Vista Street

Let's continue...

At this point, I've walked a few feet and again, started turning around and around, gawking at everything in front of me! I stopped at this new Customer Service area and it took me a while to "snap out of it" and start taking pictures, LOL. Again, I apologize for these - my camera is not as new and advanced as those of my fellow bloggers but I hope regular readers can at least get a feeling for this wonderful new area of DCA.











The inside of Oswald's is small but jam packed with details, including a vintage radio broadcast coming out of this little radio!


The costumes are great.






Believe me, if I had funds, I'd buy! Will be back with more in a couple of days.

No comments: