Buena Vista Street

Let's continue...

At this point, I've walked a few feet and again, started turning around and around, gawking at everything in front of me! I stopped at this new Customer Service area and it took me a while to "snap out of it" and start taking pictures, LOL. Again, I apologize for these - my camera is not as new and advanced as those of my fellow bloggers but I hope regular readers can at least get a feeling for this wonderful new area of DCA.











The inside of Oswald's is small but jam packed with details, including a vintage radio broadcast coming out of this little radio!


The costumes are great.






Believe me, if I had funds, I'd buy! Will be back with more in a couple of days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest