DCA for Dessert!

We continue Tuesday's visit with dessert at DCA. But first, I grab the latest paper on Buena Vista Street! Mind you, I was too lazy to take my camera out of my purse so the rest of these are taken with my iPhone.


I had decided that I really like the pies at Flo's V8 Diner so that's where I headed for some gooey goodness.


While eating, I glanced up and fell in love with this uber cool light fixture.


20 minutes later, feeling like a stuffed sausage, I waddled out of Flo's and into Ramon's shop to see if my purse was still there. Nope! They were sold out. I threw myself on the floor and cried. OK, so I didn't really, but I wanted to. They did, however, have a new purse which is really quite cute BUT...it's $85.95!!! Ouch!


As I headed out of Radiator Spring, I noticed that there were people inside of the Mechanical Clinic? WHAT???


So ya, apparently I'm the only one that didn't know there was overflow seating for Flo's inside the Mechanical Clinic. This was the first time I had ever seen people in there. Usually the windows are dark and I thought it was being used for storage! Well, silly me.


I strolled on over to the Paradise Pier area and admired the giant Mickey. I admired it so much that I took three pictures of it, LOL.




This "lighthouse" (that's what I call it anyway...) always looks so pretty at night.



You've got to admit, the Pacific Wharf looks soooo inviting, don't it?


Time to go home so I slowly make my way towards Buena Vista Street.



A quick stop at the fountain to make a wish...


...and then I ran into this character!


That brings my day to an end. I went home quite happy and hopeful that I'll have a job soon....I need to renew my pass, right?

Comments

I like that you had a regular camera but didn't want to take it out of your purse! ;-)

You got some nice pix with your iPhone, I like the pictures of the Mechanical Clinic.
Nice night pics of the Carthay.

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest