Fantasmic Glows Part 3

Howdy there, friends and neighbors. We've got pictures! Lots of them, and I'm sharing them all with you whether they are good, bad or indifferent. Why? Because as of this writing I've got a stupid head cold and I have no idea when I'll be going back to the Parks so enjoy it while you can.

Today we finish up our Fantasmic Glow With The Show report and while I must admit that I didn't take any photos of the actual Fantasmic show (I got stuck in the back) I did take plenty of pictures of all the happy annual passholders in their flashing ear hats.



 I gotta tell ya, I got the biggest kick out of those ears!


The moon was out and looking rather cool. It was a great night to be in New Orleans Square.


 
How often do you see NOS this empty?


Now my attention is focused back on the ears.

 


Sorry this is blurry but it looks kinda cool, no?



There's Mr. Red #10 again and this time his ears are orange!


And then my brain starts yelling, "Take pictures of empty streets, you idiot!"


But once again, I have to watch the glowing, ever changing ears.


 
Here is the wristband we all had to wear.


Last but not least, a little video snippet.


And that brings this show to a close!

Comments

Flashing ears...good stuff.
Aha! I got my cold from viewing your blog!

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?