Fantasmic Glows Part 2

Welcome back! You know, the wonderful thing about having an annual pass is that you don't feel pressured to "do it all" when you are at the Park. My son and I had a leisurely dinner, then sat and talked and just enjoyed sitting by the Rivers of America and watching the Mark Twain sail by. When we were finally ready to do some walking, we used the Hungry Bear's back stairs and came upon this - a not so very camouflaged watercraft of some kind.


Once we were on the lower level we paused to admire the river yet again.


A quick stop in the bathroom presented another photo opportunity. This is for you, Dave!


These rather large tiles are above the sinks and quite pretty, I think!


Oh look! It's the Mark Twain....again!



I took my son to the little used bypass that goes along the river and we watched people as they reached the end of their Splash Mountain plunge. I liked the look of these rooftops so naturally, I took a picture.


Rounding the bend, we saw the Columbia was docked so that gave me the opportunity to photograph the lovely lady that leads the ship on its many voyages.




Another picture of yours truly...


...and my son hamming it up.


We walked all over the Park, through Frontierland, Tomorrowland, Fantasyland...and then I decided I wanted something sweet. However...I had to wait a while because what I wanted was not going to be available until after 10 p.m.! So....we rode Small World...



Then we walked to Main Street so my son could get an ice cream sundae and then we scoped out a spot for the fireworks. Now, I'm the first to admit that these photos aren't uber fantastic BUT they were taken with my phone. My phone! I think they came out pretty decent.























After the wonderful fireworks, we made out way to New Orleans Square to check out the special items available only to Annual Passholders attending the Fantasmic Glow event.








Oh man, I wanted it all!!! But I settled for a cupcake.


It was DELICIOUS. The dragon was a crispy chocolate cookie like substance that had a very good flavor all its own. The Mickey was an edible decal on white chocolate and the cupcake itself was WOW. It had a cherry in the center! I was sorry I didn't buy two, LOL!

That's it for now - part 3 in a day or two!

Comments

Great pix Connie! You should have taken that boat for a ride around the river.
Daveland said…
Connie - I'm so glad that we are covering the restrooms of Disneyland together! Maybe we should make a special website for that!

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest