About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Mickey's Halloween Party 2014

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!
I did it! I went to Mickey's Halloween Party!

I had an easy costume. The difficult part was getting into character.


The Mad Scientist.

We're ready for some fun!

It was Lisa's first visit during the Halloween season.


May I introduce you to Jeff and Lisa, LOL. Let me tell you, they got so much attention that night, even posing for pictures with several guests.


I was pleasantly surprised to see that the castmembers had awesome themed costumes!


Getting our wristbands.


Here's a closer look.


Next, we checked in for a tour we had reserved. Disneyland offered the Happy Haunts Tour on certain evenings. There is a separate charge for that and it has to be reserved ahead of time so keep that in mind. I'll blog about that experience later.


We had a blast Trick or Treating and
getting LOTS of goodies.
There was even a special treat for Annual Passholders which I can't bring myself to eat!


Here are a few video clips - enjoy!









We got a great spot for the fireworks and really enjoyed the show until the finale...because there was no finale! All of a sudden, the sound died, the fireworks stopped exploding and the lights came back on. Such a bummer!


It had been quite a long day so we made our way up Main Street for a few more photo ops.

 

WARNING - You may forever be scarred.


I love what they did to the train station!

And with that, we called it a night. Check back soon for the Happy Haunts Tour.

No comments: