Mickey's Halloween Party 2014

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!
I did it! I went to Mickey's Halloween Party!

I had an easy costume. The difficult part was getting into character.


The Mad Scientist.

We're ready for some fun!

It was Lisa's first visit during the Halloween season.


May I introduce you to Jeff and Lisa, LOL. Let me tell you, they got so much attention that night, even posing for pictures with several guests.


I was pleasantly surprised to see that the castmembers had awesome themed costumes!


Getting our wristbands.


Here's a closer look.


Next, we checked in for a tour we had reserved. Disneyland offered the Happy Haunts Tour on certain evenings. There is a separate charge for that and it has to be reserved ahead of time so keep that in mind. I'll blog about that experience later.


We had a blast Trick or Treating and
getting LOTS of goodies.
There was even a special treat for Annual Passholders which I can't bring myself to eat!


Here are a few video clips - enjoy!









We got a great spot for the fireworks and really enjoyed the show until the finale...because there was no finale! All of a sudden, the sound died, the fireworks stopped exploding and the lights came back on. Such a bummer!


It had been quite a long day so we made our way up Main Street for a few more photo ops.

 

WARNING - You may forever be scarred.


I love what they did to the train station!

And with that, we called it a night. Check back soon for the Happy Haunts Tour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest