A Slow Start Back

Surprised to see me back? Ya, me too. I miss blogging, I really do and yet, I don't have the time to blog like I used to. So I made a promise to myself that I would post something at least twice a month. I know it's not much but I don't have much to blog about either. I don't go to the Parks as often as I used to because I live farther away and quite frankly, that 91 Freeway is a killer no matter what time of day or night you drive it. Ugh.

But even though I'm not going as often as I used to, I still have TONS of photos to share. Photos that were taken way before blogs even existed. They are in no particular order and will vary in subject matter. The quality won't be a good as in previous posts but that is because Shutterfly has taken my photos as prisoners and if I want a high resolution image, I have to buy it. I am not buying my own photos!  OK, enough complaining. Let's get to the pictures.

This first shot of the castle is a pretty cool one even if I say so myself. I shot it either in 2004 or 2005. There's no way of knowing because I no long have the original copy and Shutterfly got all of my photos out of order, dang them. Anyway.... it's a cool reflection shot, right?


This was taken when the new trams were put into place. Anyone remember when that was???
 

You know, I've only been on the canoes ONCE in my life. It was during my 40th year.
 

Once was enough, LOL! My shoulders hurt for days. Well folks, until next time...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Welcome back, Connie! :-)

- TokyoMagic!

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest