DCA 7-10-16

I had not been to the Parks for approximately two months. TWO LONG MONTHS.

I popped in right at opening and headed straight to DCA. First I lined up for Soarin'. It was a 30 minute wait but it went by quickly. I think I may have waited 20 minutes.

Let me say that I loved the new film. I am afraid of heights so the transitions startled me a bit and I think I bent the metal rods that I was gripping for dear life but I would definitely ride it again!


The next thing I did was to ride Radiator Springs Racers. There was NO ONE in the single rider line so I walked right up!

As I was walking along the exit queue, I liked the way the water tower looked so I stopped to snap. Next, I headed on over to Luigi's!



There was so much to see inside the show building that I decided to simply enjoy the environment. But you know me, I had to take a couple of photos.

This cracked me up because I am of a certain age where I remember getting my feet measured for shoes with a contraption very similar to this.


Once you exit the show building, the landscaping is very pretty and naturally themed to cars. Great job, Disney peeps!






Having accomplished all that I wanted to do at DCA, I headed on over to Flo's for breakfast.




Looking around while I eat...




Every time I eat here I notice something that I missed on previous visits. Cars Land is so much fun. After breakfast, I went to Disneyland to do a little shopping. I'll post those pics in a day or two.

On a side note, I don't know what's up with Blogger today but it's inserting spaces where I haven't put any and squishing things together where I have definitely inserted spaces so if this page looks wonky today, it's outta my hands!

Comments

TokyoMagic! said…
Nice photography, Connie! So what do you think of the new Luigi's ride?

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest