Mango Dole Whip, Halloween Merch and Light Sabers

The other day I ate my way through Disneyland. It wasn't easy but I knew that you were relying on me to keep you informed on the goodies at the Park, right? RIGHT?

Work continues in front of the parking structures. Many trees have been added and I'm still not quite sure how this area will be used.



First stop was to check out the merchandise...




Then I needed to cool down so my next stop was at the Hideaway to have a luscious mango Dole Whip. Oh my goodness, talk about incredibly good!


Good to the last drop!


On my way toward's the Hungry Bear, I noticed something going on in the river...


I'm sure this sign is a couple months old but I just noticed it and I think it's cute!


I find the rock work in Galaxy's Edge to be quite interesting.



Trash cans are interesting, too!


I knew I wanted something cold to drink but I was sure what I wanted so I killed a little time by exploring.

I ordered a Tatooine Sunset and I am so glad I did. It was delicious!


This post is really, really late as I had planned to publish it about two weeks ago but life got in the way. Originally I was going to put together a few video snippets that I had taken in Galaxy's Edge but that never happened so I will just post a few of them here and I won't drag it on and on like I had originally planned. Basically I just wanted you to see how cool it looked as several young boys and men enjoyed their brand new light sabers.

-

-
Let me tell you, watchng the fireworks from inside Galaxy's Edge is a totally different experience. I loved it.


By this time, I was getting hungry so I used the handy dandy mobile ordering feature in the Disneyland app to order some food.




Well guys if you came here after listening to the podcast, thank you. If you haven't heard the podcast, check it out anywhere podcasts are available. The easiest is iTunes and Stitcher. It's called Not Strictly Disney. So long!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest