About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

The enemy, it seems, it my own twisted mind!

Yesterday was THE day for a major screw up. After work, I went to Coco's. Why? Because I joined the Coco's e-club and received a coupon for a FREE slice of pie.

OK, so I figured I'd have a light dinner and enjoy my pie. I ordered a bowl of cream of broccoli soup. Surprised? Ya, me too. But I did it because Marlene and Bill gave me some awesome pills for lactose intolerance and guess what? THEY WORK! I haven't had cream of broccoli soup in YEARS! After the soup, I had the most decadent chocolate creme, brownie, pecan mixture pie and I loved it. Oh heaven on Earth....

Later that evening, everything was going great. I was relaxing on the sofa, watching HGTV and I got a craving for something sweet. Again? Ya, apparently my brain did not get the message that I had consumed a decadent piece of pie only hours earlier. And no, I didn't remain strong and ignore the cravings. I caved. I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I've come to the conclusion that when I house sit, I eat more.

At least today, I'm back on track. I thought about making some oatmeal but realized that I am not hungry....so I'm not going to eat right now. I guess I should get to work....

Until next time.

No comments: