The enemy, it seems, it my own twisted mind!

Yesterday was THE day for a major screw up. After work, I went to Coco's. Why? Because I joined the Coco's e-club and received a coupon for a FREE slice of pie.

OK, so I figured I'd have a light dinner and enjoy my pie. I ordered a bowl of cream of broccoli soup. Surprised? Ya, me too. But I did it because Marlene and Bill gave me some awesome pills for lactose intolerance and guess what? THEY WORK! I haven't had cream of broccoli soup in YEARS! After the soup, I had the most decadent chocolate creme, brownie, pecan mixture pie and I loved it. Oh heaven on Earth....

Later that evening, everything was going great. I was relaxing on the sofa, watching HGTV and I got a craving for something sweet. Again? Ya, apparently my brain did not get the message that I had consumed a decadent piece of pie only hours earlier. And no, I didn't remain strong and ignore the cravings. I caved. I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I've come to the conclusion that when I house sit, I eat more.

At least today, I'm back on track. I thought about making some oatmeal but realized that I am not hungry....so I'm not going to eat right now. I guess I should get to work....

Until next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?