A quick post...

...before I start working.

Dinner last night? Not good. *sigh* I am house sitting so I got "home" right away and wanted to eat something out of boredom. I had a bowl of Total cereal. Then an hour later, I had a grilled turkey and cheese sandwich with tortilla chips. Oh and chocolate milk, too.

Ya, I blew it last night. I decided that the turkey and cheese was just too heavy and while it tasted good, I don't want it anymore. So what am I going to do with all that turkey and cheese I bought to last me through the week???? I'll think of something. Too bad the cat doesn't like it, LOL!

This morning, nothing but one cup of coffee, at least for now. Oh, news flash: Alex and I are meeting up on Saturday to go apartment hunting. I think once I'm settled into my own place again, it will be a lot easier to go back to my "eating for life" plan. (One should never say the word diet!) :-)

OK, I gotta get to work...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest