Cheese, glorious cheese...

Just about overdosed on cheese yesterday, by choice, of course! Had a quesadilla for lunch and then went home to find out we were having lasagna. Yum. As much as I wanted to, I didn't pig out. Besides, I was so darn sleepy that all I wanted to go was go to bed!

It was Jeff's birthday yesterday so that's why we has the lasagna. April came over for dinner too. After we cleaned up, I got ready for bed and zonked out. I slept so soundly, didn't even hear the rain last night.

Let's see, for breakfast this morning, we pulled into Carls Jr. and I grabbed a large coffee with some French Toast Sticks. For lunch I'll probably have popcorn because I don't have a car and Steph is going to lunch with someone else. Isn't my life exciting? LOL...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest