Who would intentionally starve an animal???

God, this makes me sick to my stomach. I had a hard time falling asleep last night because I could not get this out of my mind. I mean, if you don't want your dog, give it away; someone will take it. But dear god almighty, don't chain it up and leave it to starve! I just donated $5...I wish I could send $500.

Please tell EVERYBODY you know about this story. Maybe if everyone sent one little dollar, we can help this poor animal. The knot in my stomach is getting tighter, dammit.

http://gsroc.org/urgent_help_detail.asp?ID=327

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am with you 150% on this. I, too, am sick to my stomach and have sent money for Courage. I also let everyone know at work to say a prayer and donate if they could. Carol.

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?