About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Lake Arrowhead Part Two

Hello again! We continue with my visit to Lake Arrowhead by showing you a few
of the shops in the center of town.





It's not very crowded, is it?


After snacking on a caramel apple we decide to head back to the cabin and sit in the backyard with Kona, the dog.



I was intrigued by the bark on the trees so I decided to do a "study"...









Now it was time to move to the front porch and relax!



While at the lake, I shot this video of something that disturbed me. I realize that the plant matter is naturally occurring but come on, somebody needs to clean up all the garbage!


Well that's it. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thufer said...

What a beautiful place. Thank you for sharing.