Lake Arrowhead Part Two

Hello again! We continue with my visit to Lake Arrowhead by showing you a few
of the shops in the center of town.





It's not very crowded, is it?


After snacking on a caramel apple we decide to head back to the cabin and sit in the backyard with Kona, the dog.



I was intrigued by the bark on the trees so I decided to do a "study"...









Now it was time to move to the front porch and relax!



While at the lake, I shot this video of something that disturbed me. I realize that the plant matter is naturally occurring but come on, somebody needs to clean up all the garbage!


Well that's it. Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Thufer said…
What a beautiful place. Thank you for sharing.

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest