Carthay Circle Part 2

While checking out every conceivable angle of the Carthay Circle, I happened to glance over the construction walls towards Buena Vista Street and saw a few more details that I either didn't notice on my last visit, or simply weren't there before.

It's all beginning to look so REAL!



Look! I love it when I can catch someone doing work!





I know there are water fountain geeks out there...right?


Facing the Carthay Circle, I've walked over to the left side of the building...



I love this entry way.


Here's a closer look at the ironwork.


Nice tile work on those stairs, right?


Now I am on the right side of the building. The corridors are gorgeous. So gorgeous, that I'm going to walk down to the other end...


At the end of the corridor, looking out towards Taste Pilot's Grill.


Now, still in the same spot but looking towards Buena Vista Street.


Turning to my right, I see more stairs...


...and an iron door with no lock.


Turning to my left, the light post catches my eye.


A glimpse of the back side of the building.


Now I've stepped out to the "street" and am just looking up and admiring it all.



I walked over to the Blue Sky Cellar and tried to get a glimpse of Cars Land...


...to my surprise, I see tons of people!!


Always on the lookout for new and interesting merchandise, I spotted the following cool items.




I think one of those Route 66 mugs might finds its way home with me! Next post takes us to Disneyland...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest