Disneyland...Well, I tried...

After checking out the Carthay Circle over at DCA, I walked over to Disneyland. Can't visit the resort and NOT go to Disneyland, right? It's not natural, LOL.

Unfortunately, it was just as crowded as DCA. It took forever to get through the turnstile, like 15 minutes!

As you can see, Disneyland is now having Grad Nites in the evenings. Maybe that's why it was crowded??? Maybe people's passes are expiring soon and they are trying to get in some Disney time before they have to give up their passes? (I can sure understand that one!)


The flowers in the Park always amaze me.


Work continues at the Carnation Cafe. I see that they have extended the tarps so that people like me can't tiptoe and put their cameras over the fence.


More flower shots...



Couldn't resist these...for those of you that keep journals or just like jotting down ideas, these blank books are awesome!


Sadly, that's it, folks. Disneyland was soooo crowded that it was difficult just to walk around, much less take pictures. So I left and shall attempt to go another day.

Comments

I need a journal to write my poems about daffodils.

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest