World of Disney Shopping

I didn't really go shopping...more like eye shopping. Window shopping denotes being outside of the store, looking at the window display.  I, however, was inside the store, drooling uncontrollably, LOL.

Be sure to enlarge this first shot. I love the vintage images used in the Mickey head.


Nice to see Cruella on a cool blouse.


So so cute...I can see myself in this.


Now this...this is genius. Why did it take them so long to capitalize on this??






Hilarious, if you ask me!


Thufer asked me to keep an eye out for a specific pair of flip flops....which I now realize was right in front of me! Thufer if you still want them, let me know.





If this is still there on my next visit, it's going home with me!



That's it for now, folks.

Comments

Cool stuff. "This better not be decaf." :)
OH MAN... they put the great Casa de Fritos poster on a shirt (YESSSS!) and then turn it into a joke about Churros (BOOOOO!)!

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest