First View of Cars Land

Cool, cool, cool and COOL! This place is just so damn cool! Here is a quick glimpse of what I saw before I even entered Cars Land!



I barely took about 15 steps in and noticed all the neon and the majestic "mountain range" in the distance. Wow!


This little guy is adorable and I'm sorry it's such a lousy picture. I must photograph him when I go back next week in the day light!


I got the biggest kick out of watching guests - their faces were lit up almost as much as the neon! You could tell that everyone was blown away by Radiator Springs. I especially got a kick out of watching people walk up to Fillmore's house and pose for pictures with the hippie beads, LOL!!


Until next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest