Elias and Company - Merchandise!

After leaving the Fiddler, Fifer and Practical Cafe, I stood outside for quite a while, just enjoying the wonderful music! Then I turned around towards DCA's new icon and it took my breath away. I guess you can tell by all the pictures I took, right? I wasn't content to shoot it with my camera but I used my phone, too, LOL!



I glanced over at Elias & Company...it was calling to me:  Come in, come in....
So in I went!


This was another OMG moment where I stood frozen and transfixed for several seconds. WOW, this merchandise is incredible!





Then, when I finally got my wits about me, I started looking at the store interior. Fantastic!! The details are amazing and I know I went through it way too fast to catch everything but here is a sampling.



Is it just me or does this guy remind you of The Rocketeer?



Wonderful, right? The next room was very feminine in design and the merchandise wasn't too shabby either, LOL. I want this purse.


The room is round and so very elegant.



Check out this mirror. I don't know if it is really a vintage mirror or a reproduction but either way, It is beautiful and belongs with me, right?


How's this for a blouse? Awesome!



Looking towards the "round room"...so darnn cool!


I know that for some of you this is old news but I also know that there are some of you out there that can't get enough of the new Buena Vista Street!

Comments

Thufer said…
Oh, how cool is this stuff.

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?