Disney Exhibit Part 6

I was so surprised to see the costume that was worn by Betty Taylor at the Golden Horseshoe Revue. She and Wally Boag had performed for us at an NFCC Convention back in the late 1990s but this was the first time I had ever seen it up close.


I found a cool site for the Golden Horseshoe Review. Check it out here.
Here's another view of the Peter Pan pirate vehicle.


Who doesn't love Haunted Mansion merchandise???


For you poster geeks, a lovely POC poster.


I'm told this guy was in the attraction back in the 1960s!


The minute I saw this, I said, "I didn't realize it was gone from the Park!"


They had some really cool mini ships that were used for filming the POC movies.




The details were amazing.


Just about everyone has had a chance to see the costumes but they are fun to look at so I took pictures of them...again.







I have to say that this is my favorite detail of the ship.


From this point, we were directed back upstairs to continue with the exhibit. Here you see a costume and prop from National Treasure.


And then...they had a really cool display of all the president's busts that were used for the attraction at the Magic Kingdom.




You've got to admit, these are some pretty damn cool mouse ears!




We're getting close to the end folks so hang in there just a bit longer!

Comments

Thufer said…
How exciting and what a really nice exhibit. Love the PoC poster of course but found many many items of interest.

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?