More Cars Land!

I know, I know, we've been looking at pictures from the Disney exhibit but you know what? I have this overpowering NEED to share the rest of my first visit pics to Cars Land! So I will switch back and forth each day until we've covered everything. And to make matters "worse", I have more pics of Disneyland and Cars Land that I took last week AND yesterday! I guess I really shouldn't complain, huh? LOL...












I just had a marvelous idea...since these pictures were taken, I've gone back and actually eaten at Flo's so the following pics are from that second visit.

So as I enter and stand in line, I look around and notice some incredible details...this is just a decorative touch but it would have made a kick ass soda station, right?


This is the light fixture above.


I'll be next to order my food. I love the display cases!



I heard a story about John Lasseter seeing some funky looking pies. He ordered one, loved it and then got the idea to have something similar served at Flo's. Oh yes, I ordered one!



Pretty cool, huh?


I ordered the vegetarian potato bake mainly because I wanted to eat something lighter. It was good!


Here is the strawberry rhubarb pie. YUM!


Flo's has outdoor seating and this is your view. Incredible, I might add!!




OK, folks, that's it for today. Please come back tomorrow for more.

Comments

Debbie V. said…
Love that big V8, the menu board shaped like the juke box selection pages and those pies look tasty!
Thanks for your great pictures and descriptions. That view...is awesome.

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?