Disneyland Exploration

OK, let's continue walking through Disneyland, shall we? We all know that there is GREAT themeing in the Park but do you realize the extent of it? For example, if you were in New Orleans waaaay back in the day, you would see large sailing ships in the harbor. You might even see the tops of those sails if you were a few blocks away. And look at this! Standing in front of Pirates, if you look up, you see this! Kinda makes you feel like you've gone back in time, doesn't it?


Have you ever wondered where Frontierland ends and New Orleans Square begins? I found the exact spot! Carefully examine the photo below. Frontierland fencing to the left and New Orleans Square to the right.


This shirt is so cute. I love Nerd Mickey. I have it on good authority that he watches The Big Bang Theory.


This is a very nice Snow White tee.


Love this purse!!


This one too!


Nice coordinating accessories, right?


These aren't new but they are so nice. REAL plates for your kitchen. No plastic kiddy stuff!


I stood here and watched the flames for a bit....they must constantly be trimming the trees so that nothing gets near!


Look at that face...


Look closer! I might use this as my profile pic on Facebook.


What can you say about the babbling brook at the entrance to Adventureland? Ya, I couldn't think of anything, either.


This flower caught my eyes because it is very unusual. I don't recall ever seeing it at Disneyland before.


OK, that's it for now.....see ya next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?