The Matterhorn and Cool Merchandise

My favorite holiday is Halloween. I wish I could dress up for Halloween every day. I used to back in the 70's but that's another story...

One of my idols is the Evil Queen. I love this shirt.


This is BEYOND cool! Whoever came up with the design is a winner in my book.


I was reading the Major's blog this morning (Gorillas Don't Blog) and he had two great shots of the Matterhorn which prompted me to go look for MY pictures of the Matterhorn. So look at the Major's blog and then come back and look at these pics.

Comments

Hi Connie! I only had one shot of the Matterhorn, but who's counting?? This is an interesting angle because you can see how the mountain has changed since my 1960 pic. TokyoMagic! was right, all of those "holes" behind the waterfall are gone, and you can even see the top of that bridge (which used to look like stone, but now looks like rockwork like the rest of the mountain).
JG said…
I hated losing the stonework bridges, they looked to me like someone purposely built the sled ride onto the mountain.

The way it is now, the rock looks like it built to support the sleds, which it was, of course.

Connie, did not know you have a blog.

Looks nice.

All the best.

JG
Daveland said…
I love Halloween as well; it's fun to be allowed to be dark and creepy at least one day a year!
Chiana_Chat said…
Thanks for the newer shot Connie. :)

That lightening Mickey head T-Shirt is awesome! =)

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?