A nice morning strolling the Parks.

Look who's peeking over the hedge!


The fountain in Downtown Disney was spouting off.


Oh my....nuff said!


The ritual photo...


I like this view of the Main Street station.


Set up for something...


I stood for a quiet moment and just LOOKED.

It was a gorgeous day to sit and look out over the lagoon.

Who is in the water and why??


A nice view no matter which way you look!


I caught the cars upside down.




Did I mention we were enjoying a nice cool drink? This is a Very Berry Punch.


I could watch this for hours!


Interesting view, reflection and all.


Our bartender.


ROAR!




Construction goes on and on...


And the boys pause so I can take their picture!


Fastpass line for World of Color was nonexistent!


I love to stand and watch this attraction!






Did I get carried away???










I love what they've done with the old watch shop.
Well that's it for today - I'll post a couple more tomorrow.

Comments

Thufer said…
11:47 AM; you were running late that day! Thank you for the shot of the Elias Window. I also, always take a second to glance and pause.

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest