Miscellaneous Disneyland Shots

Popped into the Park last night to take a few photos. I am documenting the different themed trash cans in Disneyland. Why? Because! As a kid, I remember that the trash cans were all themed to their respective lands and then, sometime in the 80's, everything went generic. Very sad looking, if you ask me. So the other day, I noticed that once again, the trash cans were themed to the land they were in. YAY! And that is why I am documenting them! Will post photos soon. In the meantime, here are a few shots of other things in the Park.




This is a really cool Mickey head and the lights spin. I knew that a photo wouldn't do it justice so I also took a video which you can view below...


Comments

Thufer said…
I really like that first picture. Went straight to my desktop rotation.
Very nice capture. Good stuff!
Unknown said…
That DOES look cool! Glad you posted the vid clip!!

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest