Saturday Morning and the birds are chirping

I've been awake since approximately 4 this morning. Why? I don't know. I slept well, slept soundly but *boink* I opened my eyes and they would not close again. So after a little tossing and turning, after a little grumbling, I went downstairs and made a cup of coffee. Then I stood in the kitchen reflecting on my current living situation and coming to grips with the fact that I have to start planning a move. Yes, again. For those of you that don't know, I've had to move SEVERAL times in the past 9 years. I've got it down to a science but it still sucks. Luckily, I don't have to move right away - I've got at least 9-10 months to figure it out and find something. But it still worries me. That's probably why I woke up at 4. I'm not gonna let that ruin my day, though. I have something to look forward to - my son is coming out to visit! Yay! He and I get together and talk and laugh and talk and laugh and I can't help but marvel at the decent, caring, honest human being he is. I suppose I am biased, LOL...but he rocks. And not just with his music!


Comments

Thufer said…
Oh, the dreaded "move' thing; how I hate that.
Have a wonderful time with your son, he sounds like a great person. Job well done!

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest