About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday Morning and the birds are chirping

I've been awake since approximately 4 this morning. Why? I don't know. I slept well, slept soundly but *boink* I opened my eyes and they would not close again. So after a little tossing and turning, after a little grumbling, I went downstairs and made a cup of coffee. Then I stood in the kitchen reflecting on my current living situation and coming to grips with the fact that I have to start planning a move. Yes, again. For those of you that don't know, I've had to move SEVERAL times in the past 9 years. I've got it down to a science but it still sucks. Luckily, I don't have to move right away - I've got at least 9-10 months to figure it out and find something. But it still worries me. That's probably why I woke up at 4. I'm not gonna let that ruin my day, though. I have something to look forward to - my son is coming out to visit! Yay! He and I get together and talk and laugh and talk and laugh and I can't help but marvel at the decent, caring, honest human being he is. I suppose I am biased, LOL...but he rocks. And not just with his music!


1 comment:

Thufer said...

Oh, the dreaded "move' thing; how I hate that.
Have a wonderful time with your son, he sounds like a great person. Job well done!