Dinner at the Carthay Circle Part 2

HA!  I fooled you! Actually, these pictures were taken after we had dinner at the Carthay Circle so I'm not really fibbing, right? A quick peek inside Off The Page and I knew I had to post this first shot on Facebook for my Star Wars lovin' friends.


The Mad T Party was just starting up so we walked over there to investigate. The stage is really cool, especially once it gets darker. I really want to go back some night, buy a drink, sit back and just dig it!



I believe this young lady is a castmember...I sure hope so!



This guy was really cool to watch!


Here is the House of Cards.


 Oh and let me tell you, the merchandise for Mad T Party is GREAT!!!





After hanging out at the Mad T Party, we went into Monsters Inc. I took a few pics with my phone mainly because I wondered if they would be any good. The verdict? Not so much. Most were blurry so they got deleted. These are the best of the bunch.












Here is Roz....


And then I did my thing in Instagram, LOL.


After Monsters Inc., we went back to Cars Land. Big surprise, no?







I think this is my favorite shop in Cars Land.





That's it for today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest