About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Big Girl Merchandise

Good golly, Miss Molly, there are some AWESOME purses in Cars Land for the ladies!!!

Feast your eyes on these!!


I was drooling all over the place. Both of these purses were priced at $79.95. Ouch! But somehow I have to find a way to get that blue and black purse!!


I don't know how much these wallets are but I'm sure that cost more than "regular" wallets.


The day I took these photos I was told that the purses had only been in stock for two days and that they were very popular. I hope they still have them by the time I'm ready to buy!

2 comments:

Thufer said...

I think you should 'spoil' yourself.

Major Pepperidge said...

I know girls who have purses that cost several hundred dollars, so $79.95 sounds reasonable!