Another Visit To The Parks

I had to go back to the Parks because I had missed a few things and...well...I just love it there, LOL. This little guy by Mater's Jam-BOO-ree is adorable!



I tried several times to get a decent shot of the window displays in Ramon's but the lighting was never quite right. This one reminded me of Sugar Skull art and I'm willing to bet there is a hidden Mickey somewhere in there!


I completely missed this little guy the last time I was there.


It wasn't dark enough to see but the trees are full of purple lights. It looks great!


Believe it or not, I did not notice the bats flying out of the tower on my last visit. Let it be known that I would make a terrible eye witness!



This is such a cute idea!




Now we are at Disneyland and I am sitting on the upper level of the Hungry Bear restaurant. I noticed the cranes and just sat there, staring. I wondered to myself if it was "good show" that the tops of the buildings could be seen above the trees and then realized that by the time Galaxy's Edge opens, the trees will be tall enough to block this view from the Hungry Bear.
At least I hope so!


After I ate, I examined the new path that will lead guests to Galaxy's Edge.


As I was leaving the Hungry Bear, I stopped to take a few pics of this building. Yes, it's a store but I recently learned that it is a very special store. Not because of the merchandise contained within but because this little building has been here since Disneyland opened in 1955! This are was originally part of the Indian Village and at that time, it was used as a trading post. Pretty cool, no?



By this time, I'm getting tired and ready to go home so a couple of quick pics of the Haunted Mansion and then I'm headed home!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest