DCA 9-2-17

I was excited to spend the evening at DCA...until I got there. Nothing against the Park but the weather was horrendous. I had just missed a huge downpour of rain by a few minutes and Anaheim was SO HUMID. It was bad, folks. It was the kind of humidity that instantly made you sweat buckets. My clothes were soaked which to me is a giant YUCK. Anyone who has ever had to walk around in wet jeans knows what I'm talking about. I couldn't take it. I left after 36 minutes! However, I did take a few photos for you so let's commence with my ever so short visit.

The construction project in Mickey and Friends parking structure appears to be completed. Previously I had reported that refurbishment was being done on all levels. It looks nice but you'll notice that it is not color coded. I was parked on level Mickey which previously was red and this is definitely not red.


Naturally I rode the tram to the entrance plaza but by the time I had walked to Cars Land, I was a dripping mess. I sat down to catch my breath for a few minutes. I am the first to admit that I am out of shape but I kid you not, the heat and humidity kills me.


So while I was sitting there, I look a couple of pics of the Cozy Cone Motel sign. For those of you that are interested in such things, the first photo was taken with my iPhone's regular camera.


The second photo was taken using an app called ProCamera. I didn't use any settings, I just pointed and shot. While I like the foreground and the clouds, the sign itself is washed out. I should have adjusted the light settings but I wasn't thinking. (Brain was over heated).


We all know that Disneyland's address is 1313 Harbor Blvd. But did you know that DCA's address is 1515 Harbor Blvd? I didn't! How did I find that out? The details of my photos told me the GPS location! Pretty cool, me thinks. This is one of my favorite spots to take photos in DCA.


And then I always have to zoom in...


One last shot for the night and then I had had enough of the heat and humidity! I can't wait for Fall.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest