Halloween Is In The Air! Part 3

You know, Halloween time in Cars Land made me fall in love with it all over again! Look at the ADORABLE witch car silhouette on this building!


When I noticed the faces on these gas pumps, I literally squealed with delight. If you enlarge the photo I think you'll be able to see the icky stuff on the tops of the metal drums. (I didn't notice that while I was there or I would have taken a close up shot.)


THIS. This is adorable.


Photo opp!


Even Luigi's is getting festive.


A stage was set up for the evening entertainment which sadly, I was going to miss.


Does anyone have an idea as to why this caught my eye? Well...my mouth was watering. When I was a kid, my aunt one of these in her yard and whenever the fruit would ripen, she and my mom would harvest it. I remember it was sooo good! I could hardly wait for my mom to peel it.


And this shot? Just because!


I walked over to the wharf area but didn't see any Halloween decorations. By this time, the weather was warming up so I knew it was time go get something cold to drink.


I ended up at Starbucks on Buena Vista Street and got a large cup of ice water. On an impulse, I bought the cup of grapes. WOW, they were so good! Sweet and cold! A great snack!


After a nice relaxing break I did some window shopping which I will cover in the next post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?