Halloween Is In The Air! Part 1

Y'all know that Halloween is my favorite time of year so I simply had to get to the Parks to see the decorations. Sadly, I won't be attending any of the ticketed Halloween festivities because quite honestly, Disney priced them WAAAY out of my reach. So I had to get "my fix" during the day and then rely on YouTube for videos from the party!

As usual, we begin with a construction update. They have completed quite a bit since my last visit!





Pretty impressive, huh?

Approaching DCA you see a MASSIVE Oogie Boogie over the entrance! (Be sure to click on the picture for an enlarged view.)



As you enter Buena Vista Street, you see that Halloween is in the air.



Nice touch on the Hyperion Bridge!


At the end of the street, behind the Walt and Mickey statue, where the Christmas tree normally goes, you'll find the Headless Horseman!

It's awesome!!




What a dufus, LOL! And what a great job they've done on Buena Vista Street!


As I made my way to Cars Land, I noticed that all of the lamp posts had bats with glowing eyes!

Pretty darn cool, huh?



I was really impressed and I couldn't wait to see Cars Land which is exactly what we are going to do...next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest