Halloween Is In The Air! Part 2

Approaching Cars Land I saw this and knew I had to get in line and take advantage of this awesome photo opp!


While waiting for my turn, I took in the sights...



Adorable!!!


These spiders were everywhere!


Finally it was my turn!


Everywhere you looked, there were great details, many that I missed as I found out when I got home and went online to see what other people had found.



I get such a kick out of these spiders.


Next, I head on over to see Tomater or is it Tomacula?
 

While waiting in line...
 

These cones are so cute!
 



The fountain is adorable but what caught my eye is the sign on the wall in the background. Look at Mater!
 

Almost there!
 

He just couldn't get any cuter!



There is so much more to see but it will have to wait until the next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest