Halloween Is In The Air! Part 5

And now...a brief visit to Disneyland!


I love seeing all the Fall colors in the Park, especially in the planters.


Yes, I had to take advantage of this, LOL.


I decided to ride the Mark Twain...It was nice to see one of the keel boats.


It was also nice to see guests enjoying the island!



They have added quite a few Weeping Willows along the shoreline. I think it's a nice touch.




It's also a lot easier to see the Fort now. I just wish they would put roofs on the towers so that it at least looks like it used to even if we no longer have access to it.



Here is a brief video of some of the noticeable changes along the river.





It's been a while since I've been on the island. Seeing these stairs made me want to go back and explore it again.
 


Now we're chasing The Columbia, LOL!!
 

It was really hot and muggy so I decided to leave and relax a while in the lobby of the Grand Californian. On my way out, I checked out the goodies in the Candy Palace. These rice crispy treats are BEYOND adorable!



It was nice to see the planters in Downtown Disney looking festive!
 

Well folks, our visit has come to an end but don't worry, I went back a few days later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest