About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Musings of the soon to be unemployed

Hmmm....nothing much to report as far as the job search goes.
I didn't think it would be worth my time to look during the holidays so now that those are out of the way...

I have placed my resume on Monster.com and will start actively searching within the next couple of days. Other than that, I've got lots of ideas for photos I want to take at Disneyland, LOL!

3 comments:

Davelandweb said...

I hope something good comes your way soon, Connie! In the meantime, take those photos!

sb-illustrations said...

Same thoughts here! Just a thought here, any opportunities for you at the WDC or Disneyland ?

JG said...

Thinking about you. Good luck.

JG