Recap of My Trip Parts 11 & 12

Hola amigos!

Day 11 brings us to....our departure from Walt Disney World :-(

As we were leaving, we saw one of the trains being brought into service. I know I've already posted these but it was such a cool opportunity that we happened upon so here they are again!



Once we got home, unpacked, did laundry, caught up on email...all that regular every day stuff...I was hungry and DEMANDED to be taken to Cracker Barrel.
I love that place.

Yes. I feasted on breakfast. For dinner.



That brings Day 11 to a close.

The next day was to be my last day in Florida.
We went to the town of Ocala to have dinner
and to see their Christmas lights .






I had a super terrific wonderful trip!!! Thanks for following my exploits!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest