About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Video Friday

Hey guys, sorry for my absence. I've been sick with the flu. UGH. I'm feeling about 1/4th human right now but nowhere good enough to go into work.  So I was sitting in bed, listening to my Darkness Radio podcasts when they started talking about a very cool sounding paranormal research group that is highly scientific in its approach. They posted a video of something they caught on the Queen Mary and when I saw it, it totally creeped me out so I had to share!


Enjoy!

5 comments:

sb-illustrations said...

First, "Hope you feel quickly". Second, I much prefer "What / Who (?)" we saw in the QM's pool area!

JG said...

That was a creepy video. There are lot of ghosts on that ship, there have to be.

I took the tour there years ago with my uncle. He had sailed on this ship to England during the war, the tour was very difficult for him.

I think I told you about my experience with what I think was a ghost on the carrier Hornet in Alameda. I am convinced that these old warships harbor memories of those past violent time.

Thank you for this post. You are often in my thoughts, and I wish you well.

JG

Major Pepperidge said...

This video made me cry.

Scrumplet said...

Oh, thank you. I'll sleep a lot better having seen that, now. :O

Lillian said...

That was creeptastic, indeed...very interesting video, thanks for sharing!