Recap of my Trip Part 6 C

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Today we continue with part C.

What I love about the decorations in the Animal Kingdom Park is that they appear to be made mostly out of natural elements, like seeds, straw, leaves, branches, etc.


Except for these guys, of course... FANCY!



Oh, I thought this pottery was so beautiful...


If I had a place of my own, I know I would have purchased
at least the pitcher!!


These birds cracked me up...



After Animal Kingdom, we went back to our hotel to rest up....and then, off to the Magic Kingdom to watch the Electrical Parade!



It would be so cool if Disneyland put up Toy Soldiers like these.



We had dinner at Columbia, which I had never been to before. When my friend suggested it, I thought he meant having dinner on the ship, Columbia, LOL!




Now we are sitting on the sidewalk on Main Street!



Is it time yet???


Here it comes!!!

















The parade is over and it's time to say goodbye to the Magic Kingdom :-(


Comments

TokyoMagic! said…
Aw, they didn't change the name back to the "Main St. Electrical Parade"! "Disney's Electrical Parade" just sounds wrong for some reason. And bring back the Blue Fairy to lead the parade!

More great pics, Connie! Wishing you a very happy New Year!
Thanks for the photos, & best wishes for a Happy New Year!!!
JG said…
Happy New Year, Connie, all the best.

JG
Unknown said…
Awesome! I miss that parade! Good way to instantly lift your spirits!

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest