My excitement is mounting!

Why? OK, I'll tell you why...on Friday, September 30th, I am going to Disneyland. Keep in mind that I haven't been there in over a month - for me, that's torture. What makes this trip really special is that I am gong to Mickey's Halloween Party!!! It's my favorite time of year and my favorite holiday is being celebrated at my favorite place on this planet!!! I am so excited!!!

Yes, I'll be bringing you tons of pictures and I may even post things from my  phone! I know I will definitely be tweeting from the Park so be sure to follow me on Twitter (at least on that night, LOL)!

Comments

Daveland said…
Connie - I can see your smile all the way down here in San Diego! Looking forward to your report!
Thufer said…
hehehe you go girl.
Indeed, lots-o-pics. Have a blast.

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?