About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My excitement is mounting!

Why? OK, I'll tell you why...on Friday, September 30th, I am going to Disneyland. Keep in mind that I haven't been there in over a month - for me, that's torture. What makes this trip really special is that I am gong to Mickey's Halloween Party!!! It's my favorite time of year and my favorite holiday is being celebrated at my favorite place on this planet!!! I am so excited!!!

Yes, I'll be bringing you tons of pictures and I may even post things from my  phone! I know I will definitely be tweeting from the Park so be sure to follow me on Twitter (at least on that night, LOL)!

2 comments:

Davelandweb said...

Connie - I can see your smile all the way down here in San Diego! Looking forward to your report!

Thufer said...

hehehe you go girl.
Indeed, lots-o-pics. Have a blast.