Walt Disney

You never know where you'll find a Disney connection.

About a month ago, I was helping a friend at a food show and while I was wandering around, I spotted a booth featuring a restaurant I had recently visited in Lake Arrowhead. They had decorated their booth with dozens of black and white photos and my eyes zoomed in on two photos of Walt Disney.  Naturally, curiosity got the best of me so I had to ask why there were pictures of Walt hanging in a booth for a waffle restaurant. The answer was simple:  All of the photos were of famous people who had spent time in Lake Arrowhead. OH! Cool!

I apologize for the quality (or lack of) of these pictures but I took them with my phone. You know, pictures of pictures, LOL.




If you missed my previous post on Lake Arrowhead, just click here.

Comments

Thufer said…
How cool, Walt and Lillian on vacation. Looks as if they are having a good time.
That's a nice photo of Walt and the little girl next to the snow-Mickey.
Wouldn't expect to find Walt in a Waffle House; malt, maybe.

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?