Blues, Steampunk and Disney!

I'll bet you never thought you would hear Blues music at a Steampunk Carnivale held at the Orange Empire Railway Museum - a museum that housed Disney related history, right?
Well I did!

My nephew is the lead singer of that Blues band. They are called The BoneThumpers and you can find them on Facebook.
Take a listen here.







It was great listening to the live performance but once the Steampunkers started to arrive, I ran off to take pictures. Check out this guy!



I took tons of pics but didn't want to post them all here.
We shall spread the goodness over several posts, LOL.



Oh ya, and now for the Disney connection...


Yes, Ward Kimball's train is at this museum along with several other
Disney related goodies...
More to come!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest