Random Disneyland Hotel

Regular readers know I like unusual views of things...such as our first photo. I was waiting for a friend under the giant Sorcerer's hat on the hotel grounds and happened to look up. I liked what I saw!


Still standing in the same spot, I noticed a giant star. It's amazing how you can walk by something a thousand times and not notice it until you stand still for a few minutes and just observe your surroundings.


Later that evening I grabbed a quick dinner at Tongaroa Terrace.
I love those sweet potato fries! And I love looking at the pool, wishing
I was a hotel guest, LOL!



I think the staff of The Disneyland Gazette needs to have a monthly dinner meeting here, don't you?


Gotta run....see you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest