December 31, 2005

WOW! That was a long time ago! That's when I got my first decent digital camera.
Compared to today's cameras the picture quality is lousy but back then it was awesome.

So what do you think I did on December 31st? Ya, that was a dumb question.

As you can see below, the weather was a bit WET but that didn't stop us.


By the time we got to our hotel and checked in, the rain had cleared up substantially so we made out way to DCA!




Look how beautiful everything looked decorated for the holidays!



The Surfin' Santa motif always cracked me up.



A nostalgic (and blurry) look at the Mission Tortilla Factory.


 Monsters Inc must have been pretty new because
we took tons of pics there, both inside and out.








Here's are great examples of the not so great low light shot those early cameras
provided for us. I almost didn't include them but they do offer us a look back at what used to be at DCA so I said to myself, "Why not?".






I actually really like this one.



We had a lot of fun at DCA but now it was time to go to Disneyland.

To be continued...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest