About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Disneyland 1984

I found some Disneyland pics today! Some cousins came out to vist us from Michigan so naturally we went to Disneyland. These were taken in June, 1984.

I see a reoccurring theme in my pictures through the years...LOL...
I love the Skyway against the Matterhorn!

Here we see my son and his little cousin on a bridge at Tom Sawyer's Island.

Look how crowded the Mark Twain was that day!

One more thing...please spread the word about the gorgeous cat I wrote about yesterday. Thanks!





1 comment:

Thufer said...

I also enjoy the 'busy' Tomorrowland times. The SkyWay is missed.
Your right, the Mark Twain looks at or near the Limit.