Valentine's Day was yesterday?



Click on the above for a Shout from me.

No, I haven't been living under a rock....(caves, maybe but no rocks). I've known Valentine's Day was approaching and when it arrived, I didn't get bummed. In fact, I'm proud to say that it didn't bother me at all. So who overdosed on chocolate yesterday?

I spent the morning at a "job search resource center". I didn't want to go but I did. I'm glad I did. I was blown away by all the resources I have available. Unfortunately, it only lasts for a month but hey, I'll take it! And I'm going to treat the next few weeks of job searching just like a job. In other words, I might not be posting on this blog on a daily basis so all of you crack heads out there that are addicted to my words of wisdom will be going through withdrawals for a while. Good grief, how may "w"s were in that last sentence?? 

Who am I kidding? Y'all know that I'll be experiencing Disneyland withdrawals in about 3 days so don't worry, you'll have pictures soon.

What's that? You need something Disney? *sigh* OK, click this.

What? you want MORE? Good grief...


 

Comments

Thufer said…
Thanks for the skyride at dusk. Always; my favorite time to see the beauty of the park.
Tony G. said…
Good luck on your job search. Your always welcome in Texas.

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?