Tom Sawyer's Island Park 8

What have we here? I am inside another cave and I find this door...I wonder if this is another cave that was closed off by Disneyland?


Oh man, the kid in me LOVES these stairs!


Up, up, up we go! Let's get a better look...


Oh ya, love those stairs!


But first, let's peek through that crack...


Reaching the top of the stairs, I find myself outside. What a cool view.


Oh boy, now I can pretend I'm a pirate, LOL!


Checking out Critter Country....


...the entire area is closed for rehab.


Now, I'm looking back to my right...


Now looking over to my left...


Was this once the location of Castle Rock?


Might those be barrels of rum??


I decide to go to my right and explore...


There are some cool views from this point.


Gosh, so much to see...wish I could spend the whole day here. Come back tomorrow for part 9!

Comments

Thufer said…
Very good job. Excellent tour of the island. Enjoying this a lot!
This is a wonderful tour. Great job Connie. Lots of fun!
JG said…
It looks like the old castle rock location, from the views you show.

Thank you!

JG
TokyoMagic! said…
Hi Connie, somehow I missed this installment of your island posts! Castle Rock is still there....sort of. It has all that shipwreck junk plastered around it now, but it's the structure with all the stairs that you were climbing. I believe that one shot that you posted beneath your question about Castle Rock was actually showing the former location of Merry-Go-Round Rock. Somewhere in that area, there was also a Teeter Totter Rock.
Connie Moreno said…
Tokyo, while I was reading your comment, all these visuals kept flashing in my head, memories of when I was a kid! Kinda spooky, LOL! But you're right!

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?