Video Friday

Well....sort of! Here's a short video of one of our "favorite" attractions...


The band was entertaining the guests so I decided to snap a few shots.


From the train station...this is one of those shots that will end up on a blog in the year 2085 and everyone will say, "Look at the funny clothes they used to wear!"






These were too pretty to ignore.




I hopped around from land to land...




You would not believe the line for Pirates. The ropes went up and the people kept coming.


Looking down from the pedestrian bridge....


Where in Adventureland???



A sign for those of you that love 'em!



Reflections.



Some parts of the Park were empty.



Time to walk around again...




I really like this shot.


Star Tours construction going on.


I had not noticed this before. Wanna know where it is?


It's in here.


Pretty stuff to buy.


While I was sitting and people watching, I noticed that there were several different colored umbrellas in this view. (I don't know why but I thought all the umbrellas
in the Park were red and white.)


I'm off to Disneyland again today but this time I get to meet
another one of my "blog idols", Davelandweb!

Comments

Thufer said…
Isn't hanging around in 'town square' just a wonderful way to spend time!(?)
I love the shots of the empty chairs and tables. Excellent.
Gosh, it looks like there might be some serious changes to the exterior of Star Tours, which I am excited about.

Very cool about that hidden door in the rocks. You should have gone down there, walked around, took pictures, and pushed as many blinking buttons as possible.
TokyoMagic! said…
I thought the same thing when I saw the Star Tours construction pics. I hope they are getting rid of the facade's horrible 1998-ishness.
JG said…
Fun stuff. Thank you Connie!

JG

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?