Annual Passholder Preview of the Little Mermaid attraction

Since this post will be up a day or two after the official opening, I was afraid you were going to be bored already with the Little Mermaid stuff all over the Internet. But...I decided to show you my day anyway!! I actually started at Disneyland, arriving at 9:00 a.m. but I'll show you those pictures another time. Right now, let's get to the Little Mermaid attraction, shall we?

There were two lines into DCA, I got into the shorter of the two.



They used the exits as an entrance and that's where I entered because that's how I roll.

A lone castmember is directing Annual Passholders over to Condor Flats.
I have never, EVER seen anyone in the train before!!


So we begin our trek...

This is for you sign geeks.

The line extended all the way to Redwood Creek Challenge...


I'm almost there!!!!!!



Wow...I mean really...WOW. The details are amazing. For starters, let's look at the floor!


That's right, there are sea shells embedded in the concrete.







I'm torn. Do I put up all of my pictures and make this a REALLY LONG post???
I'll play it by ear, I guess.


Lots of radio stations had set-ups so that they could broadcast live during the official opening of the attraction to the public.


Oh ya, they used the extended queue on the other side...and then some!!

Where are they sending us?

I like the landscaping...kinda looks like it's Under The Sea, lol.

They're sending us over there??


Thank goodness, now we're back in the shade.

I see Mickeys everywhere...



I hate to do this to you but you'll have to come back tomorrow for the rest of the story!

Comments

Momma Nic said…
Great post. I really can't believe that they have really finished building this. I loved all your Mickeys. I'll be watching for more.

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?