Mermaid Preview Part 3 and Goofy's Sky School

After riding Mermaid the second time, I got in line for the new store...


I had a short line, luckily.



Waiting for my turn to enter.

Zooming in on the castmembers...


I love, love, love this ensemble but it was way out of my price range.


These next shots were taken during my various waits in line. The Mickey Wheel is like Sleeping Beauty Castle in that I never get tired of shooting it.




I have to say that I was surprised at how quickly the line moved.

Second time in line, LOL...


Then it was time for a corn dog. YUM!


Checking out the queue for Goofy's Sky School...


Fast Passes? Really??

Yes, really.



The are still testing the vehicles...



Oh now I'm back in line for Mermaid and watching the coaster zoom by...


What do you mean you've seen these before? No you haven't. I took these while I was in line for the third time, LOL.


That pretty much wraps up my day!

Comments

Momma Nic said…
What a fun day, I feel like I was with you while waiting in lines
It's interesting to see the Sky School vehicles cruising around with no passengers.

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest