Little Mermaid Preview Part 2

I'm and now INSIDE!!!


It looks like Ariel has a spotlight on her but she doesn't. They have a very cool effect that a snapshot won't capture.

Sorry it's blurry but you get the idea.


Looking out the window...


Nice tile work.


We're getting closer!



I can't believe I'm finally going to ride!


Close-up of the tile.






On the ride now....here's a glimpse of the control panel.




OK, here is where I make an admission. My eyes filled up with tears of joy. Yes, I'm a big sap!

I rode the attraction  three times so I'm taking the best shots and putting them here for your review. Also, they aren't really in exact order because after looking at these over and over I'm going cross-eyed.





























I was amazed, amazed, amazed and if you listened to my Shouts, you'd know
I'm not exaggerating!


Tomorrow's post will have the last of my preview day pics.

Comments

Momma Nic said…
Lots and lots of purty details. I love it. Thanks for sharing your annual pass with us all.
I think this actually looks very appealing and fun, although I REALLY wish that they had somehow worked in the giant scary Ursula before they had the "happily every after" ending.
Unknown said…
You lucky gurl!! What I like, is it's reminiscent of the old rides like peter pan!! Good stuff! I'm retweeting..

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest