Knott's!

Yes, it was one of those spur of the moment decisions again. I met my cousin at Knott's. While we waited for her family, we sat by the shops
and enjoyed the fountain.


See the Ninja camouflaged birdie?



The falls near Mystery Lodge.


This dryer is near the wild rapids ride. I'm surprised DCA doesn't have something like this next to Grizzly River Rapids.



Let's get a bit closer to the falls at Mystery Lodge.


Hello, fish!


Later, my cousin and I walked through the Mineral Store. There are some stones that are autographed by celebrities. I like Guy!!


And I like Donny Osmond!


Now it's time to ride the stagecoach! (Which I haven't done since I was in my 20's. I hope they still don't have the same horses, LOL!)


Hello boys!


Now we're inside.


It was a fun ride. Now we're wandering around aimlessly...




Here we are on the train. When the robbers came through, they wanted to shoot me because of my purse, LOL!




The Covered Wagon Amphitheater was closed for refurbishment but I stuck my camera through a hole in the fence.


Let's go to Camp Snoopy, a great place for grown-ups.


My cousin, Connie.


And me.


Woodstock and his buddies are camping with Snoopy.


After a while we went to Independence Hall to see some chickens.
Why else would you go to Independence Hall?


And that's how I spent my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest